We think the basic lean trainings should be free![yop_poll id=”2″]
This is our plan:
- We will make videos about all topics typically covered in lean training.
- We not only tell you the “standard story” but we will also tell you about the snags and the new insights.
- We give you exercises that you can carry out yourself in your own organization or in a meetup-like setting. You learn the most by doing it yourself! (If necessary, you can turn to our help.)
- We encourage you to practice with the material we present in your daily work. Only then does the real value of training arise. We are going to help you reap that value!
- We organize a virtual meeting place (Facebook or similar) where we can help each other.
- We organize periodical webinars (free) and lean-cafés (almost free) where you can ask all your questions and discuss the issues you encounter in practice.
- No limits. As long as it is valuable to you, you can watch the videos, participate in the webinars and visit the lean cafés.
We want to give everyone the opportunity to improve and supplement the training. For example with extra material and exercises but also with a better explanation or in depth material. With our joined effort, these lean trainings can become the best available and that for free!
Which “belts” should we develop first?[yop_poll id=”1″]
We will not take exams or issue certificates. We do not believe in certification of improvement skills. We believe that your on-going performance with improvement should be at the forefront. We therefore want to give you the opportunity to showcase your improvements. How cool is that!
We are realistic enough to see that the labor market still relies on certificates. We understand that you want to put something on your resume. We will therefore look for parties that offer certification where you can take an inexpensive (online) exam. We strive for a wide choice so you can choose something that suits you. We will not take any financial or other benefit from the certification parties. We only do this to facilitate you.
We also have something else in mind: a special belt. One that no one has yet. More about that later.
If you are interested, please leave your details below so we can keep in touch.